Monday, February 29, 2016

Email #9: Leap Day




Week #5....Brynn's leap day email!
Hi eveyone!

Hope you are all doing well! I don't have a ton of time today, so sorry if this is short! But this week was FULL of miracles! I can't even believe the things that happen sometimes! But the man we met last week, Liam, accepted the invitation to be baptized and will be on the 19th! He wants so badly to be closer to God and to change, so humble, its amazing. He still smokes, but we'll keep working with him! He can do it! He came to church and was singing all the hymns, got a ride home with a member, loved it, it was the BEST!!! But the best thing is the spirit that is in the lessons when we teach him. So great! But we got to go into Manchester on Wednesday because I completed my first five weeks!! So we had a meeting with my group that I started out with. It was so fun to see them all again, but it was also so good to get so much good advice. I needed that direction from president Ulrich, and I've already seen the blessings as I've applied it! I had my first Kebab on Saturday night, its like this meet that they have out all the time cooking, kinda a mystery meet looking thing. Mine was lamb apparently, and was way good! You'll have to look up a picture! It wasn't just shish kabob, different, and way good! 
Things are going well out here, and I hope you all are still good! Sorry this one was so short... But I love you all!!!
Love, 
Sister Carter

p.s.  Well, I love you all, one thing I have been thinking about lately is talents. God has blessed us each with these amazing talents, little parts of what make us like Him. We have to find and develop, and practice these talents!! Idk, Its just been on my mind! Love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment