Monday, December 19, 2016

On the Seventh Day of Christmas... you got a surprise email!






Surprise! We got a bonus p-day that Sister Popa and I were NOT expecting! haha So here ya go! and extra email! Whoop whoop!
This week has been a roller coaster, and we have thrust in our sickles with all our might, but the fruits are few. Thank you Dad for that brilliant story, and advice. I will definitely be implementing it. I have been so blessed during my mission, I am so incredibly grateful. Some of those blessings are in the good times and others come from the ones that are more rocky- these are the times when I get to really focus, dig deep, and truly realise in whom I must place my trust. It is never in myself, but always in my Saviour. 
In MLC we talked about a lot of things, and I loved it as usual, but I really felt inspired by something that was said, then reiterated to me during companionship study the next morning. Is this : Satan can be bound NOW by our righteousness and obedience. We don't have to wait till some future date. I know that this is true. I have felt it during my mission. When I am obedient is when those negative thoughts are far away, this is when the spirit is with me, and I can discern the needs of others. It takes a lot of work and self discipline- hense repentance, but it is so incredible to put into action. Be obedient and righteous, bind Satan, and miracles can happen!
And Yay!!! CHRISTMASSSSS!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT IS THIS WEEK!!!!!!! wowowowowowowwwww Yes, so we have church at 9:30 for just an hour. Mum, could you let me know what time works best for you all? I was thinking 7! Holy moly, this will be so crazy to see yo facesssss!!!!
It is good to hear that you have had snow, you lucky ducks, but i will not complain, I haven't had to pull my darth vadar boots yet ;)
Not much to say, not tons to update you all on! I will keep working hard! 
Temple trip on Friday, and the mission Christmas party, and then holidayzzzz!!!  do me a favor and give the missionaries a small gift, even if it is just chocolate, or cookies- it means SO MUCHHHH!!! <33
SEEE YOUS SOOOONNNNN!!!!
Love you all
Sister Carter






No comments:

Post a Comment