Monday, January 25, 2016

Email #4: Brynn in Wales


Brynn is in Wales
Grandpa Day grew up in Cardiff  Wales


FAMBAM!
I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEYOOOOO!!! haha or should I say heya (we say that all the time here!) I am serving here in Wrexham, WALES!! I KNOW! haha I can't even believe it. I haven't had a chance to read all of your emails yet, but I wanted to write this all down in case I ran out of time. 
So yes, I am here in Wrexham, and I have the most amazing trainer. Sister Harp is a gem!! I'm her last companion before she heads home, I feel so honored! We get along super well, and we've been having a blast whitewashing wrexham! Yeah! they haven't had missionaries here for a whole transfer. It's been pretty hectic, but so good.
The rest of the MTC was amazing. It's so weird to me that the last time I emailed that I was there. But yeah, we got to go to the Preston temple the night before we left, and it was so perfect. So much comfort and peace was felt there. I will never forget my MTC experience or the amazing people I met there.
We got to our flat and didn't have power, they require this prepaid key thing to get it, and it had no money on it. We also had no food. So it was an adventure. Wednesday night, there was a worldwide missionary broadcast that was wayyy good, and we got to watch that. But yeah, we got some food from our ward mission leader, and power from the co-op. So we're all good. It just feels so good to finally be here. 
We have met some amazing people so far! We got right to work, which is actually really tough when you're starting fresh in an area. we basically had nothing to go off of and didn't know the ward yet. But we made the most of it. We've done loads of street contacting and tracting, and it's not all bad! We got to meet the ward yesterday, and they are great! I can't wait to start working with them. blessings! 
We had our first lesson yesterday with a man named Steffan. He's such a great person, and I hope that he keeps progressing! The lesson went really well! It was my first real scheduled sit down lesson, and I didn't mess it up! haha jk but seriously, the spirit was strong. Good stuff. 
For Pday(today), Sis Harp and I are here in Chester, which is such a fun and beautiful city! I'll take more pics to send next week!
Anyways! I love you all and miss you all. But I'm so happy and grateful to be here! Keep it real y'all!
Love,
Sister Carter




No comments:

Post a Comment